Health Savings Account
If you offer your employees a high-deductible health insurance plan, we offer the ability for you to open a Health Savings Account for your employees as an added benefit. Both you and/or the employee can contribute money for future medical expenses.
- No minimum balance
- Monthly printed or e-statements
- Flexibility of funds – money can be used to pay for current medical expenses, including expenses insurance may not cover, or save the money for future needs.
- Compound monthly interest credited to the account on the last business day of each month.
- Tax savings include:
- Tax deductions upon contribution
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses