With our convenient Online Banking, you can now manage your accounts around-the-clock. With Internet access, you will have the ability to view your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Log on and enjoy the following benefits:
- Access balance information
- View transaction history
- Confirm deposits
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Access to free Online Bill Pay
- View account history
- Set-up recurring transfers
- Set-up alert criteria
- Download transactions for use in personal financial management software such as Intuit’s Quicken or Microsoft’s Money.
- Uses a combination of industry-approved security technologies to protect data (ie. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol for data encryption, digital ID, routers with firewalls, and password controlled system entry.)
- Before you can access Online Banking, you are required to create an Access ID and Password.
- The Access ID and password should not be shared with anyone. Combinations of numbers with upper and lower case letters are best. Customers are required to use both numbers and letters in their passwords. Access IDs are also case sensitive. Without the proper log on information, customers cannot see or use any web pages within the product. Accounts are locked out after three (3) invalid attempts. Before entering your password or answering the Security Challenge, check your browser's address bar. We've added an additional layer of security that shows if you are connected to a safe server. If your browser's address bar is GREEN, your connection is safe.