With free Kasasa Cash® checking, we basically pay you to bank here — get up to 2.00% APY* on your balance, plus refunds on your ATM fees, nationwide!*
Connect Kasasa Cash to a free Kasasa Saver® account to build your savings effortlessly. That’s Kasasa® — a new way to bank that puts you first.
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 0.48% to 2.00% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.03% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free Visa Debit Card
- Mobile, Online Banking, Bill Pay & TeleBanc
- Unlimited check writing
Earning your rewards is simple…
Do a few basic banking activities we call “qualifications.” To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 ACH auto debit or Bill Pay transaction post and settle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, Kasasa Cash is still free! Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
*Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.